Putzmeister deck placers save time and money on the job site by minimizing the labor and delivery line that is typically needed to reach tough-to-access areas on a deck slab. They are ideal for situations when truck-mounted boom pumps and tower-mounted placing booms are impractical or have access restrictions.
- A cost-effective solution for placing concrete when large surfaces obstruct a truck-mounted pump.
- Boom radius up to 42 feet 8 inches.
- Manually operated.
- Maneuver into tight areas with a 360º articulating boom.
- Cover large areas up to 5,381 square feet from just one setup location.
- Lightweight and compact.
- Easy to move from location to location on job sites and can be transported quickly on a truck or trailer.