- Putzmeister Introduces Advantage Rewards Customer Loyalty Program »
- Putzmeister America Introduces Telebelt® TB 200 »
- Putzmeister America, Inc. Wins Large Order for Additional Equipment to Panama Canal Project »
- Putzmeister America, Inc., Announces the Telebelt® TB 200 »
- Putzmeister America, Inc. Manufactures First Telebelt® TB 200, Sends to Panama Canal Project »
- Putzmeister America Introduces MX TB Placing Conveyor »
Proudly made in America, Putzmeister’s Telebelt® telescopic belt conveyors take versatility to new lengths. With the industry’s only line of truck-mounted telescopic belt conveyors, Putzmeister sets the standard for versatility and convenience.
The line has grown to include a variety of mounting options including, truck, semi-trailer, tower or crane chassis mounting.
Fast and efficient, with observed outputs up to 5 cubic yards per minute, they place high volumes of material with ease – concrete, gravel, rock, backfill and more. A congested job site, wooded lot, muddy ground, or conveying from outdoors to inside - Telebelts are up for any job to save you time and labor.
Telebelts are ideal for a variety of applications, including: Dams, Caissons, Wind Turbine Foundations, Bridge Decks, Backfilling, Mat Pours, Environmental, Warehouse Slabs, Foundations, Footings, Tilt-Up, and Outdoor Slabs.